2010-07-05

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky

Today's profile is:


I was a big fan of the original S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl game.
In fact, I liked so much that when I bought Clear Sky I decided not to play it until my hardware could max it out.
That moment came just a few days ago. I upgraded my old 8800GTX to a 5870 graphics card, and now it's time to visit The Zone again.
And that's also profile time :-D





I think I got there almost all the important keys. There's a macro to go prone instead of the old finger twister Ctrl+Shift.

There's a problem however: due to my localized game, I am not sure that Quick Bandage and Medikit keys will work if you have an English keyboard. It shouldn't be a problem to change them though.

There are more macros than the ones shown there, like Multiplayer Score, vote yes and no and a few others. They didn't fit there but still I included them so you could configure your gaming keyboard for multiplayer games.


An here is the link:

Logitech G13 profile for S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OXUKSM4O 



Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment