2011-06-17

Red Faction: Guerrilla

Today's profile is:


 I've playing for two days and it's quite fun! This game has the best destruction engine I've never seen, including BFBC2. You can blow up stuff in awesome ways.


Anyway, let's talk about the profile.
This is the layout I use:



Since I haven't played multi I didn't include any multiplayer commands, but I might do that when I finish the campaign.

Here's the link:

Logitech G13 profile for Ref Faction: Guerrilla
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UCYMRYPY

I hope you like it!


 

2 comments:

  1. Thoughts on adapting this profile for RF: Armageddon? If it's not a good match, any chance of seeing a RF:A profile? I appreciate what you do here, thanks man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!

    I would like to do a profile for RF:A, but I don't have the game yet. I'll do it as soon as I can, but that might take long, sorry.

    Thanks again for your kind input!

    ReplyDelete